Mangalam is the first ever Jain television program to be produced in North America. The show’s purpose is to educate, showcase and build greater awareness of the practical applications of Jainism in our daily lives through television.
With a strong emphasis on educating and empowering the Jain Youth community across North America, and the world, Mangalam incorporates our young people into every aspect of the show. We are currently and always looking for new youth volunteers to take on leadership roles within the program itself. We also seek out Jain youth that are execptional to showcase on the show itself.
The show focuses on scholar segments in both English and Hindi, a wide variety of cultural programs, Jain news from around the world and highlights of the Jain community across North America. With special segments for events such as JAINA and Prathishtas, Mangalam has quickly become the TV show of choice for Jains that wish to remain connected in an otherwise materialistic world.
AIR TIMES & VIEWING SCHEDULE
NOW BROADCAST ON SAHARA ONE TV IN USA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPE AND IRELAND!
- Now Airing on SAHARA ONE
- Dish Network (U.S.), Channel 624, Every Saturday at 9:00AM and Tuesday at 11:00AM
- Sky Digital (UK & Ireland), Channel 817, Every Sunday at 9:00AM
- World TV (Europe), Channel 5, Every Sunday at 9:00AM
- Rogers Cable (Canada), Channel 580, Every Saturday at 9:00AM
- Paras Channel (India), Every Sunday at 2:20PM
DVD and CDs
- MANGALAM SHOW DVDs of the first 4 seasons are now available for sale.
- MANGALAM Produced AUDIO CDs (Stavans based on classical Indian ragas) are also available
- To get your copies, email us at email@example.com for more information or call 516-487-1852
- Please send your Tax-deductible donations to
Media production Committee/JAINA (IRS CODE 54-1280028)
MEDIA PRODUCTION COMMITTEE/JAINA
12 Split Rock Drive
Great neck, NY11024
For further information, please contact, Dr. Mamta Shaha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-487-1852